TAG Heuer Men's CV2A10.FC6235 Carrera Automatic Chronograph Day-Date Watch
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Jomashop
6 new or used available from $3,395.00
Average customer review:
(24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #11325 in Watches
- Color: Black
- Brand: TAG Heuer
- Model: CV2A10.FC6235
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.94" h x 3.94" w x 3.94" l, 1.10 pounds
- Band material: Leather
- Bezel material: stainless-steel
- Case material: stainless-steel
- Clasp type: deployment-buckle-with-double-push-button
- Dial color: black
- Dial window material: scratch-resistant-sapphire
- Movement type: swiss-automatic
- Water-resistant to 330 feet
- Automatic movement
- Black dial with hours, minutes, seconds chronograph, day-date, and tachyemeter
- Black leather strap
- Stainless steel case with black PVD covered aluminum bezel
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
An incredibly masculine watch that is a flurry of functionality, we think you are going to love the TAG Heuer Men's Carrera Automatic Chronograph Day-Date Watch. This watch begins with a 43mm stainless steel case and a black-toned bezel with a white tachymeter scale. Two prominent pushers and an accented crown grace the right side of the case. These elements cradle a bold black dial with Arabic numeral minute markers and silver-toned hands powered by Swiss Automatic movement. The dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour displays, plus a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A black leather bracelet with analogous stitching straps this watch to the wrist, while a double push-button deployment buckle clasp ensures its secure placement.
The TAG Heuer Story
TAG Heuer watches are the culmination of over 150 years of Swiss watchmaking expertise. The company motto, “Swiss Avant-Garde Since 1860,” embodies TAG Heuer’s commitment to continuous application of new designs, technologies and techniques – a commitment which has allowed TAG Heuer to become one of the most pre-eminent luxury watch brands in the world. In 1962, a Heuer became the first Swiss watch in space. TAG Heuer watches have been seen on notable race car drivers, in bestselling action movies, and on celebrities from the big screen to the world of politics. Regardless of the person wearing it, a TAG Heuer watch can always be relied on to meet the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Customer ReviewsMost helpful customer reviews
46 of 48 people found the following review helpful.
Flawless automatic watch
It's handsome. The face is large, and the case is thick in line with today's trend to larger and heavier watches. My prior watch was a very thin twenty five year old Raymond Weil, but the change has been easy.
Here's what I think you'll want to know:
1. This watch looks great. The details are just right. Handsomer on your wrist than in a photo. It can be had in white face, with metal band, etc, if you prefer.
2. Large face means Day/date and the second hand counter (at nine o'clock position) are easy to see.
3. Waterproof. My watch is often under gloves or at least splashed with water many times daily. There is an option for a handsome rubber strap, too.
4. The buckle adjusts on the strap so you can precisely choose your fit. It's not plus or minus one link, no jeweler required. You can adjust it anytime in seconds.
5. Amazon is not an authorized dealer. So you won't find a TAG Heuer warranty card in the box. Amazon provides their own two year warranty which covers pretty much everything. That's double TAG's one year warranty. I find it has advantages over the "authorized" deal. I am comfortable with it because Amazon is trustworthy in my experience, and they are everywhere. Not so TAG dealers. This is the trade off for the better pricing. You decide if you are comfortable with it.
6. You have a 30 day return window. This was key for me.
7. Amazon's customer service for fine watches is different. Very impressive. They call and email you, and you have a toll free number to call without the usual procedure used to get a call back from customer service.
Someone commented that Amazon's price is $600 too high. I haven't found better from a dealer one can trust. Kudos to anyone who does. Let us know!
11 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
Great Leather Strap Watch
By G. Georgiev
This is a great all-around watch to weat at any time. Whether you are out doing sports, or going to some elegant dinner, this is the watch to have. It is the equivalent of a Porsche in terms of watches. It has no excess. It's made of steel, and has a leather strap. The best part of this watch is the details. Because everything is made to tight specifications, when you look at this watch from far away, it looks amazing. The movement is also the classic (and sturdy) Valjoux 7750. Fantastic Watch.
10 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
By Mr. Lee
bought this watch about a month ago and it is beautiful! watch works perfect! haven't a problem but only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I got a 2 year limited warranty through amazon and not Tag. Meaning if anything would happen I would have to ship it to a dealer through amazon instead of Tag. But not planning on having a problem within a year which is what Tag's warranty is.
See all 24 customer reviews...